- Quality Assurance
- Consistently upgrade internal management and provide customer safe/ high-quality/ appropriate products and instant/ satisfactory services.
- Environmental/ Occupational Health/ Safety Policy (E.H.S. Policy)
- Comply with E.H.S. regulations and participate in environmental friendly campaign.
- Establish an integral E.H.S. management system to set E.H.S. objectives, conform to relevant regulations and conduct audit on the performances.
- Continually endeavor to prevent pollution and reduce risks of the violation of E.H.S.
- Economize energy, reduce and recycle waste, and increase the utilization of resources.
- Implement the E.H.S. training and drills to prevent potential accidents.
- Continually communicate the relevant policies and knowledge with all suppliers and contractors.
- Hazardous Substance Free Management Policy
- Comply with the Hazardous Substance Free regulations and requirements.
- Continually improve production processes and prevent pollution caused during the processes.
- Communicate the Hazardous Substance Free regulations to employees, customers and suppliers.
- Conflict-free Minerals Policy
- Not to purchase conflict minerals from mines in the Conflict Regions.
- Request our suppliers to notify their upstream/downstream suppliers to follow Minerals Conflict-Free requirements.
- Continuing our industry leadership and our efforts to source conflict-free minerals from the Conflict Regions where possible.